Lillie Said:Is there any cake recipes that dont require vanilla extract or sugar?
We Answered:Moon Cake
"A cake-like crust topped with a creamy vanilla, cream cheese pudding and smothered in whipped topping with just a hint of chocolate syrup. Served cold."
1 cup water
1/2 cup margarine
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant
vanilla pudding mix 3 cups milk
1 (8 ounce) package cream
1 (8 ounce) container frozen
whipped topping, thawed
1/4 cup chocolate syrup
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and lightly grease a jelly roll pan.
2. In a large saucepan, bring water and margarine to a boil. Remove from heat, and mix in flour with electric mixer. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Spread evenly in prepared pan .
3. Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes. Set aside to cool completely
4. In large bowl, combine pudding mix, milk and cream cheese. Mix with electric mixer until smooth. Spread evenly over cooled crust. Top with whipped topping and drizzle with chocolate syrup. Chill in refrigerator and serve cold.
Sugarless Banana Walnut Cake
"I enjoy this delicious cake with ice cream or whipped cream, but it's great all by itself. It's moist and has a refreshing banana flavor!"
2/3 cup mashed bananas
1/2 cup butter or margarine,
2 cups all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3/4 cup water
1 cup chopped walnuts
1. In mixing bowl, beat bananas and butter until creamy. Add eggs and beat well. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon; add to banana mixture alternately with water, beating well after each addition. Stir in nuts. Spoon into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until cake tests done. Cool.
Hope this helps :0)
Susan Said:Vanilla pudding Recipes from scratch?
We Answered:I looked all over the Internet, and ALL the vanilla pudding recipes HAVE to have corn starch. It is impossible to make pudding WITHOUT corn starch. So, I'm sorry I can't help you. Why can't you BUY cornstarch?
Stephen Said:Are there any cookie recipes without vanilla?
We Answered:Pretty much every recipe I've seen for cookies has vanilla, but it's usually just for the taste, if you have any other extracts you could add one of those instead (almond, walnut, pecan, butter, maple, lemon, imitation rum...). Like everyone else said, it isn't necessary for the recipe to work, but it tends to mask the egg/flour taste of baked goods so if you have something else I would suggest adding it for the extra flavor. :)
Leslie Said:Any HEALTHIER Vanilla Fudge Recipes?
2 cups splenda
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1/3 cup milk
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon vanilla
walnut pieces (optional)
1. Butter sides of heavy 2 quart saucepan.
2. In saucepan combine splenda, milks, and salt.
3. Cook and stir over med.hi. to boiling.
4. Clip on candy thermometer and cook and stir over med.
5. low heat to 238*, soft ball stage.
6. Remove fron heat, add butter and vanilla, DO NOT STIR.
7. Cool to 110F degrees.
8. Remove thermometer.
9. Beat with wooden spoon till fudge becomes thick and starts to lose it's gloss.
10. Pour into a buttered 8 inch pan.
11. Score into squares.
12. If desired top each square with with a piece of nut.
Derrick Said:Does anyone know of great vanilla cupcake recipes?
We Answered:2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup shortening (plain Crisco is best)
1 cup half-and-half cream (can use milk)
3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vanilla
Set oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, beat all ingredients on medium speed of an electric mixer, scraping the bowl constantly, until well blended for about 30 seconds.
Beat on high speed for 3 minutes.
Pour into paper-lined muffin cups, filling HALF full (do not fill more than half!).
Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until the cupcakes test done.
Immediately remove from pans.
Cool completely before frosting.
*Note* if desired 1-1/2 tsp almond extract may be used instead of vanilla, for a almond flavor
Jo Said:What are some good recipes using Vanilla Ensure Plus ?
We Answered:We used ours in vanilla shakes and they were good :0)
June Said:Does anyone know any good Vanilla Cappuccino recipes?
1 11Servings Size
1 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup fresh hot coffee
Change Measurements: US | Metric
Directions:Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
1 Using a saucepan, add 1 cup of milk and 1/2 tea spoons of vanilla. 2 On a medium heat warm the milk until it starts bubbling (stirring to prevent burning). 3 Remove the milk from heat and stir sugar in to taste (suggestion 1/2 tea spoons). 4 Using a hand Frother or Blender whisk milk until frothy (suggestion 60 seconds). 5 Half fill a cup with fresh hot coffee. 6 Add the hot milk to almost fill cup (spooning milk froth to top). 7 Dust the top of cup with cinnamon.
its french vanilla btw