Snickers Bar Recipes
Geraldine Said:Recipe?? Is there a way to make a home version of Snickers bar without the chocolate?
We Answered:Where it says Chocolate use "Carob"
1 tb plus 1/4 cup water
1/4 c light corn syrup
2 tb butter
1 ts vanilla extract
2 tb peanut butter
1 ds salt
3 c powdered sugar
35 unwrapped kraft caramels
1 c dry-roasted unsalted peanuts(or two 3.5 ounce packages)
2 bags; (12-oz) milk-chocolate chips
1. With the mixer on high speed, combine 1 tablespoon water, corn syrup, butter, vanilla, peanut butter, and salt until creamy. Slowly add the powdered sugar.
2. When the mixture has the consistency of dough, remove it from the bowl
with your hands and press it into a lightly greased 9 x 9 inch pan. Set in the refrigerator.
3. Melt the caramels in a small pan with 1/4 cup water over low heat.
4. When the caramel is soft, mix in the peanuts. Pour the mixture over the refrigerated nougat in the pan. Let this cool in the refrigerator.
5. When the refrigerated mixture is firm, melt the chocolate over low heat in a double boiler or in a microwave oven set on high for 2 minutes. Stir halfway through cooking time.
6. When the mixture in the pan has hardened, cut it into 2 x 1-inch sections.
7. Set each chunk onto a fork and dip into the melted chocolate. Tap the fork against the side of the bowl or pan to knock off any excess chocolate. Then place the chunks on waxed paper to cool at room temperature (less than 70 degrees F). This could take several hours, but the bars will set best this way. You can speed up the process by placing the bars in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Makes about 2 dozen bars.
Ian Said:i need a recipe for snickers bar slice with rice bubbles in it?
We Answered:y may see http://www.bbfood.co.cc/
Phillip Said:Does anyone know the OLDER WeightWatcher "Snickers Bar" Recipe?
We Answered:WW Snicker Bar
1 package Diet Swiss Miss Cocoa
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1/4 cup Raison Brand cereal
Put all ingredients in a mixer.
After mixing up, then divide into 2 servings by putting half of the mixture on one piece of aluminum foil then folding edges to keep fresh.
Do the same thing with the other bar.
Now put both in freezer and have for a snack anytime.
2 POINTS per serving
Willard Said:snickers bar desserts made with cool whip and bananas?
* 1 large instant vanilla pudding
* 1 1/2 c milk
* 5 Snickers bars, cut in pieces, add just before serving-will melt if it sit too long before serving
* 4 bananas, sliced just before serving
* 12 oz Cool Whip
* 2 T sour cream
* 6 apples, core and dice
* Fruit Fresh, use on apples before adding to salad
1. Add milk to pudding and mix with electric mixer until creamy.
2. Stir in Cool Whip and sour cream with a spatula; mix well.
3. Add Snickers and mix well.
4. Fold in fruit.
5. Keep refridgerated.
Jackie Said:Recipe for Snickers candy bar needed.?
We Answered:Interesting... that sounds wonderful!! I hope you find it!
I'll check back.