Monica Said:Can you help with Octopus Recipe?
We Answered:I would just eat it raw. You should have bought a couple baby octopi that were alive and sucked them down while they were still alive. YUMMY!
Becky Said:what happens when you unlock all recipes on cooking mama?
We Answered:I believe you'll have a better chance at a correct answer if asked in the category of "Consumer Electronics/ Games". Cooking & Recipes deals with real consumable product preparations.
Wade Said:Does anyone have any good octopus, snake, or opossum recipes?
We Answered:You can fry Octopus use a fish batter,You can also fry Rattle Snake with the same batter and rattle snake is the only snake I would eat and Opossum well hell you have to be from farther South than I no recipe on that one never had it ..My hat off to you though..
Esther Said:Do you know a good recipe for baby octopus?
We Answered:Baby Octopus with Tomato, Chillies and Basil
2 tbsp Olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 fresh red chillies, deseeded and chopped
400g baby octopus, cleaned and cut into small pieces
3 tbsp plus 1 tsp White wine
2 Tomatoes, peeled and diced
4 tbsp Tomato Sauce
10 basil leaves, shredded
4 slices Tuscan or other Italian bread, toasted
1. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and chillies, and gently fry for a minute or two without letting them burn.
2. Add the octopus and fry for few minutes, turning once, until white.
3. Pour in the wine and simmer briskly to allow the alcohol to evaporate.
4. Add the diced tomatoes and the tomato sauce and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then add the basil leaves and simmer for 2 minutes more.
5. Place some octopus and the sauce in the middle of each plate. Drizzle with olive oil.
6. Set the toasted bread on the side and serve.
Jerry Said:looking for a mexican recipe that had octopus and shrimp in it?
We Answered:Ha. I think I now what you mean. Basicaly you wash the 500g srimp/ 300 g octopus in cut in little pieces, cut cilantro, 6 tomato chopped and catchup, 3onions chopped, 1tsp chop some garlic, olive oil, 1 tsp oregano, 1/2 cupchives chopped, 1 green pepper cut in cubesor you can use cucumber.
** remember to soak the shrimp and octopus in lemons juice, the cilantro, chives, oregano, garlic . and rest for 30 min.
** place in layers the srimp/ tomato/ octopus/onions/ drizzling the olive oil in each layer. Cook low heat for 40 min.
** after cook take a cup of the recipe and put into the blender. Put that cup back into the recipe.
** Put the cucumber or green pepper afterwards,
You can find this recipe in many ways. But this one tast great.